After the controversy with Episode 4, JT and Don are back again with Episode 5 of the Giddy Up Podcast with this week’s special guest, Ralphy ‘Racetrack’ Horowitz.
What’s on this weeks episode
In this week’s Giddy Up Podcast Episode 5 the guys have mixed up the format and also introduced a couple of new segments:
- What got your attention this week? Nothing was spared this week with the sad news of Alex Chump, Kanye running for President, COVID lockdown 2.0 for Melbournians, crazy kids names, Don’s retirement and even Delta Goodram gets another mention.
- You’re Adopted – After some great feedback from our audience, JT’s adoption now has its own segment that is in desperate need of a new name!
- Media watch – Continuing our theme of below the belt, this time its courtesy of Channel 10 late-night news.
- Don’s Story – Also in desperate need of a segment name, in this episode we talk about Resilience and tackling the Kokoda trail.
- Lifehack of the week – Don’s has three short and sharp tips to make your life that little bit easier.
- Heroes and zeroes – Some very worthy heroes this week and Don can’t help himself when singling out this weeks zero 🤦♂️
- Celebrity rewind – This episode we hear from Ralphy ‘Racetrack’ Horowitz.
- Dad joke of the week – Two absolute classics* from JT.
- Customer Service Blowtorch – We continue to follow the progress of the infamous lockout blinds.
- Audience Q&A – We look into the controversy relating to Tik Tok and we address some not-so-nice reviews.
*May not be actual classics.
Listen to Episode 5 now:
Watch behind the scenes as Justin Tippett and Don Elgin record each episode of the Giddy Up Podcast.