Hair eating madness, escaping bears, Sizzler toast recipe, lolly name changes, incredible new technology, blue holes and heaps more!
Join all the other legends and make sure you follow the GiddyUp Podcast page on Facebook >
It’s all happening!
As storms rattled through Melbourne during the live recording it also delivered us a few technical issues and we had an unfortunate false start to the show but we managed to sort them out and bring you another bumper show.
In this week’s show:
- Wacky, weird & Wonderful – Repunzel Syndrome (eating your own hair), a bear on the run, the worlds slowest musical composition, we reveal the Sizzler Cheese Toast recipe and we reveal the new names for Red Skins and Choccos.
- Geek of the Week – JT fills us in on a new technology called Sound Beaming – and its pretty damm amazing!
- You Bloody Ripper – We meet Chris Nikic, who just broke the world record for am Iron Man race of 16 Hours, 46 Minutes. The reason he is our hero as he’s the first person with Down Syndrome to do it – legend!
- Bizarre News Stories – The worlds most expensive racing pigeon has just been sold and a there’s a rat on a New York Subway you just have to see to believe.
- Once upon a time – A fascinating fact about Hitler that will blow your mind and we learn how voting was done in Russia for the singing contest shows…
- Don’s Pick of the Week – Don shares some wise words on the impact alcohol has on your body when it comes to heat.
- JT’s Pick of the Week– JT shows us ‘blue holes’ and incredible natural phenomenon that occurs across the world.
- What’s happening with GEN Z – We look at the big money earners on TikTok and Instagram and some of the money they earn is just nuts!
- Down Under – Don shares three Aussie inventions – the wine cask, Aussie Rules football and the Influenza flu vaccine.
- Lifehack of the Week – Putting holes in bins and how to straighten your shirt collars.
- 12 Rounds with JT and Donnie – Let’s be honest, the boys are getting hold and just can’t back in up and need a few weeks rest in between…
- Hero of the Week – Lions Football Club Goalkeeper Luke Borean and his wife Ellen.
- Pro Tip of the Week– The Money Whisperer is back with a hot location to invest in property.
- Dickhead of the Week– After his scorching assessment of The Bachelor last week, JT has taken the week off and has someone already in his sights for next week…
- Dad Joke of the Week– A talking duck and a husband and wife conversation about what will happen after one of them dies…
- Final Fling – Don shares a great story about using doors to reset your attitude.
This week’s prize winners
Thanks to our great sponsors Tradie.com and TomEm, congratulations to Millie E who scored the $150 Tradie voucher on the big wheel and David B for winning the tomem.com.au prize for the best contributor!