A life-saving whale, naughty cats, massive dogs, the real ‘liquid gold’, how to fix your passwords, medical breakthroughs, great jokes and lots more!
Join all the other legends and make sure you follow the GiddyUp Podcast page on Facebook >
Hitting their groove!
It’s been described as our ‘best show yet’ and ‘wow, each week just gets better and better”. OK sure, we paid them but hey, we’ll take it 😉
In this week’s show:
- Wacky, weird & Wonderful – Titanic tours, a cat’s interesting debt, a whale tail saves a TRAIN, an election in the US with a difference (nothing to do with Trump or Biden!) and dilemma for Trip Advisor.
- Geek of the Week – How secure is your password? We reveal the most used passwords and some simple tips to make yours more secure.
- You Bloody Ripper – Hard to go past the great COVID news with Vic on 14 days of 00 and all states (except those bloody Western Australians) opening their borders by Christmas.
- Bizarre News Stories – Denmark’s max extermination and Nestle starting to use insect protein.
- Once upon a time – A game-changing discovery about big game hunters that flips traditional gender roles on its head and the ‘liquid gold’ you never knew about.
- Don’s Pick of the Week – Don goes big. Real big.
- JT’s Pick of the Week– An incredible medical innovation that you just have to hear (and even then you’ll scratch your head).
- What’s happening with GEN Z – Is homework overrated? We found one teacher who is the new hero of school kids everywhere.
- Down Under – We learn about Australia’s oldest instrument and we discuss the recent call to change the lyrics in the Australian National Anthem.
- Lifehack of the Week – With Christmas just around the corner, Don has some tips on how to get your lights powered up outside without killing yourself.
- 12 Rounds with JT and Donnie – The boys are still suffering from their last bout and have taken the week off.
- Hero of the Week – Hard to go past Eric the Parrot who saved his owner from certain death.
- Pro Tip of the Week– Another cracking couple of tips from the Money Whisperer.
- Dickhead of the Week– JT has had a gutful of the entire Bachelor series and he tests Don’s knowledge of which couples have gone the distance.
- Dad Joke of the Week– A woman in labour and some naughty parrots
- Final Fling – A great tip on how to keep smiling.
This week’s prize winners
Thanks to our great sponsors Tradie.com and TomEm, congratulations to Heather E who scored the $150 Tradie voucher on the big wheel and Miranda L for winning the tomem.com.au prize for the best contributor!