A GiddyUp Podcast Melbourne Cup live special packed full of amazing stories, discoveries, facts and all the regular segments.
Join all the other legend and make sure you follow the GiddyUp Podcast page on Facebook >
We almost got away mistake free!
JT has finally got his head around the new software and this show was the slickest yet with the fans declaring it the best show we’ve done!
In this week’s show:
- Whacky, weird & Wonderful – Survivor found in Turkey, how many grapes in a bottle of wine, Ants living in a girls head, a dog with an unusual way to help its owner, the cost of leaving bad reviews, a new coral reef found in Australia and a new cat was discovered over 2,000 years old.
- Geek of the Week – Snoop Dogg gets a new fridge and the jobs under threat from Artificial Intelligence. Oh, and an exciting new discovery that has been proven to reduce snoring by 74 per cent!
- You Bloody Ripper – No COVID in Victoria for 4 days and interest rates hit a new low.
- Bizarre News Stories – This week the guys explore some of the weird pizza toppings from around the world and some of them you just have to see to believe.
- Once upon a time – A fascinating fact about ‘Mary had a little lamb’ and how forks got off to a rough start in life.
- Don’s Pick of the Week – Don goes to the history books with some interesting facts about the Melbourne Cup.
- What’s happening with GEN Z – Robert Irwin and Crash Bandicoot have joined forces in a new game that teaches ‘green gaming’.
- Down Under – Another great Australian innovation with ‘Gardasil’, saving thousands to women from cervical cancer.
- Lifehack of the Week – How to fit more things in the microwave.
- 12 Rounds with JT and Donnie – After a bruising encounter with Australian Paralympian Danni Di Toro last week the boys took a week off from the ring.
- Hero of the Week – Why Kevin Ashford is this weeks hero – something to do with baseball cards…
- Pro Tip of the Week– The Money Whisperer provides some advice on how to buy shares and some news on interest rates.
- Dickhead of the Week– The pricks who stole Dan’s trailer full of tools and JT takes aim at China for leaving thousands of crayfish on the airport tarmac to die.
- JT’s Pick of the Week– Monkeys are being used as slave labour to farm coconuts – JT lets you know which brands to avoid at Coles and Woolworths.
- Dad Joke of the Week– How to get out fishing with your mates and a Donald Trump joke in honour of US election week.
- Final Fling– Why you should trust your gut!