Heaps of weird, wonderful and wacky news stories, jokes, life hacks and this week’s special guest – Australian Paralympian Danni Di Toro.
And just a reminder, make sure you follow our page on Facebook >
Live shows go next level!
This week the guys tested out the new Facebook Live studio and after a rough start (that’s putting it mildly) things eventually got underway.
In this week’s show:
- Whacky, weird & Wonderful – The Irish COVID killer, the ‘Dragon Girl’ transformation and we take a look at some different customs from around the world.
- Geek of the Week – Harley Davidson has gone green with their new product.
- You Bloody Ripper – South Australia hits an exciting new milestone with Solar Energy.
- Bizarre News Stories – Dodgy business class flights, drunk Russian tank pilots and a world record ping pon challenge you could try at home.
- Once upon a time – We take a trip down memory lane to remember some of things we used to do as kids that now would be umm, strongly frowned upon!
- Don’s Pick of the Week – A dog decides to parade around with something that captured a bit of attention.
- What’s happening with GEN Z – Muck up days, a new Harry Styles video and Hubie Halloween arrives in time for Halloween.
- Down Under – We learn more about another great Australian innovation.
- Lifehack of the Week – How to stop those squeaky doors and how to remove bad smells from your shoes.
- 12 Rounds with JT and Donnie – This week the boys go head to head with the Australian Paralympian Danni Di Toro.
- Hero of the Week – We take our hats off to the Richmond Football Club but not for what you might think.
- Pro Tip of the Week– The Money Whisperer provides some advice for first home buyers and the property market.
- Dickhead of the Week– Good news with no nomination this week!
- JT’s Pick of the Week– How cancer researchers accidentally found a new secret organ in the human head!
- Dad Joke of the Week– A lady stumbles across a Genie frog and then would you believe it, so does a Bear and a Rabbit…
- Final Fling– Don leaves you with a great tip on doing a random act of kindness.