JT and Donnie are back for Season Two with heaps of funny news stories including a crazy Pepsi story, world exclusive audio, guest celebrity AFL Player Manager Marty Pask, interesting facts, life tips and great jokes!
All new segments!
In what can only be described as a small miracle, there were no technical issues on the Facebook Live and the guys have given the show a complete makeover with a focus on fun, interesting and bizarre news stories scattered in with some life hacks and tips and jokes.
In this weeks show:
- Whacky, weird & Wonderful – A Paralympian makes the cover of Playboy (thankfully it’s not Donnie), snake walking, dangerous cows, a unique face mask and world-exclusive audio of a pensioner blowing up his kitchen while trying to kill a fly.
- Geek of the Week – JT announces the next big thing from Amazon to take the world by storm and this one is a genuine game changer.
- You Bloody Ripper – We share the good news story of the week about a lost whale.
- Bizarre News Stories – Kindergarden teacher gets the sack, $38M drug bust in some interesting freight, how the parents height influences music choices of kids, why Sydney really is shit, monkey abductions, toothbrush swallowing, Evel Kneivel’s son sues Disney, Amazon bans seeds sales and some great highlights on the art of debating thanks to the US Presidential debate.
- Once upon a time – An incredible story about how Pepsi became the 6th most powerful military in the world.
- Don’s Pick of the Week – Against our better judgement we let Don have a segment all to himself and it went exactly where you would expect it to go. Bulls.
- What’s happening with GEN Z – JT looks into the latest game craze with kids, ‘Among Us’ and it’s fair to say, he’s not a fan.
- Down Under – We celebrate Aussie success stories and this week its the black box.
- Lifehack of the Week – How to hide things at the beach and the best way to reheat your Pizza!
- 12 Rounds with JT and Donnie – This week its former AFL player and now Managing Director of Kapital Sports Group Marty Pask taking on the boys.
- Hero of the Week – Congratulations to listener Miranda Lee for nominating George Hudson, inventor of Daylight Savings. You’ve won yourself a great prize from our sponsor TomEM.
- Pro Tip of the Week– The Money Whisperer provides a great tip on how to save money on your energy bills at smartme.com.au
- Dickhead of the Week– Hard to go past a bunch of Victorians deciding to hit the beach and ignore social distancing and mask wearing rules.
- JT’s Pick of the Week– JT looks deeper into the still missing Gulf Livestock 1 that disappeared with 6,000 head of cattle and 43 crew.
- Dad Joke of the Week– JT takes aim at a blonde trying to purchase a microwave.
- Final Fling– Don leaves you with a great tip on how to get your day (and week) off to a great start