It’s that time again with JT and Don back for Episode 3 of the Giddy Up Podcast.
This week Don has had a dose of the angry pills firing up a local sporting legend and even the general public isn’t safe.
Please remember to review our podcast either on iTunes/Apple Podcasts (it really does help us a lot) or in the section down the bottom of this page.
Listen to Episode 3 now:
What’s on this weeks episode
In this week’s Giddy Up Podcast Episode 3 the guys discuss:
- What got your attention this week? Don has taken the angry pills having a crack at Australian sporting star Dylan Alcott, companies changing product names and even people testing themselves for COVID.
- Media watch – The sunrise team and a live audience call – what could go wrong…
- Lifehack of the week – Don reveals the secret as to why he always has a smile on his dial along with some tips on how to lose weight and get over those nasty niggles.
- Heroes and zeroes – Don lets rip on the general public and we highlight this week’s bloody legend, Dean Tustin.
- Celebrity rewind – AFL legend Nathan Burke dials in to give us some tips on how he survived 17 seasons as an elite athlete that you can also apply to everyday life.
- Dad joke of the week – JT has lined up another couple of rippers and even Don tries to get in on the act. Back off Don!
- Customer Service Blowtorch – For a moment JT was almost content however he then found his mojo on how companies are using your email address.
- Audience Q&A – The boys answer a genuine question (thanks Spiro) and JT shares a lot more of his adoption story.
Rate our Podcast!
If you enjoyed our Podcast we’d love it if you could take a minute and leave us a review on iTunes as it really helps get our Podcast noticed by more people. If you aren’t sure how to do it (we won’t judge you) we’ve put together this short guide >
If you don’t listen to us on iTunes you can also leave us a review directly below.
Get advanced notice of new podcasts, tips on how to be an awesome human being and exclusive offers to help you get the most out of life.