Against the advice of a host of local celebrities, Don Elgin and Justin Tippett (JT) have finally released their Giddy Up Podcast Episode 1 for your listening pleasure.
Each week Don and JT will be covering topical issues along with some regular segments to keep you company wherever you enjoy listening to your podcasting content.
Listen to Episode 1 now:
What’s on this weeks episode
In this weeks Giddy Up Podcast Episode 1 the guys discuss:
- What got your attention this week? Hard to go past the Black Lives Matter issue as well as whether or not Australian’s have finally had a gutful of Corona restrictions and why it’s now ‘all gloves are off’.
- Media watch – Fan favourite Carrie Bickmore is in the gun after a rather unfortunate mishap.
- Lifehack of the week – Turns out just standing on your feet can help in more ways than just keeping you upright.
- Heroes and zeroes – Don targets an Australian icon. Unbelievable.
- Celebrity rewind – We hear from an Australian champion about what she would tell her 14-year-old self.
- Dad joke of the week – A classic from JT that will have you in tears (probably not from laughter though).
- Customer Service Blowtorch – Don has an issue with Jetstar and JT let’s rip into one of Australia’s biggest companies.
- Audience Q&A – OK this was a stretch for our first episode but we still managed to round up a few questions (but next week it’s your turn)
We hope you enjoy the first episode and manage to overlook Justin’s copious amount of ums and ahs (he’s promised to be better next week) along with a few ‘technical issues’ that in line with how we both roll, keep it real.
Want to rate our Podcast?
If you enjoyed our Podcast we’d love it if you could take a minute and leave us a review on iTunes as it really helps get our Podcast noticed by more people. If you aren’t sure how to do it we’ve put together this short guide >
If you don’t listen to us on iTunes you can also leave us a review directly below.
Become part of Don’s exclusive inner circle with advance notice of new podcasts & blogs, tips on how to be an awesome human being and exclusive offers to help you get the most out of life.
Got some instant feedback?
Here's what others have said:
Move over Hamish and Andy. This is the real deal.
Honest and candid insights into current affairs with a true blue Aussie flavor. Humorous and entertaining banter with a no holds barred attitude to all topics. It will leave you wanting more. ….
Pull at the heart strings.
I went from laughing to tears in seconds. The real emotion of this episode blew me away. Sharing such personal information with the world and not shying away from the hard questions makes this show worth tuning in each week. My teeange kids listen to this so they can see that we were all unique in our life journeys and the positive impact these stories have can change the world. Keep up the amazing work.
I haven’t heard a podcast so mesmerizing in years, as these two blokes. Keep up the good work and keep it honest. Do a Segment on getting your meat out!
Humorous and Real
Loved the first episode!
Thanks for the shout out to all the essential workers risking their lives on a daily basis.
Looking forward to the next Dad joke! 😂