Giddy Up Podcast
Don Elgin and Justin Tippett are the hosts of the new ‘Giddy Up’ weekly podcast. The podcast is designed to provide a fun forum for Don and Justin to share tips on how you can improve your life as well as have a great laugh and keep across topical events in the world – all delivered with Don’s usual ‘no-bullshit’ style and Justin just trying to hang in for the ride.
The Giddy Up Podcast will include some regular segments to ensure there is something for everyone.
Giddy Up Podcast segments include:
- What got your attention this week? Don and JT discuss the big topic(s) of the week and cut through the political correctness with their unique take.
- Media watch – our favourite clip captured from around the world.
- Life hack of the week – Don provides a great tip you can use to make your life just that little bit more awesome.
- Heroes and zeroes – Who contributed to society in a positive way this week and who let the team down.
- Celebrity rewind – we talk to a celebrity on what they would change if they could turn back time.
- Dad joke of the week – yep, its as bad as you think.
- Customer Service Blowtorch – JT lets loose on some poor customer service examples.
- Audience Q&A – a chance for the audience to submit questions and get some not-so-expert advice.
Listen to our Podcasts
Get advanced notice of new podcasts, tips on how to be an awesome human being and exclusive offers to help you get the most out of life.
Here's what others think of our Podcast:
Move over Hamish and Andy. This is the real deal.
Honest and candid insights into current affairs with a true blue Aussie flavor. Humorous and entertaining banter with a no holds barred attitude to all topics. It will leave you wanting more. ….
Pull at the heart strings.
I went from laughing to tears in seconds. The real emotion of this episode blew me away. Sharing such personal information with the world and not shying away from the hard questions makes this show worth tuning in each week. My teeange kids listen to this so they can see that we were all unique in our life journeys and the positive impact these stories have can change the world. Keep up the amazing work.
Raw, honest and refreshing
Two affable, likeable Aussie larrikins have banded together you form an interesting and diverse Podcast. I love the variety of topics you include in each session. You both sound like genuine, intelligent and interesting people. Looking forward to hearing more!
I haven’t heard a podcast so mesmerizing in years, as these two blokes. Keep up the good work and keep it honest. Do a Segment on getting your meat out!
Humorous and Real
Loved the first episode!
Thanks for the shout out to all the essential workers risking their lives on a daily basis.
Looking forward to the next Dad joke! 😂